What We Do For Our Buyer Clients
Learn what Crane Realtors® does for their buyer clients, about the role of the real estate agent, and expectations of our buyer clients.
It is the intention of Crane Realtors® to be your trusted source of accurate information, exceptional guidance, and we intend to be at your side through every step of the purchase process. We will assist with every facet from initial consultation, help determining financing options, create and provide a personalized Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to establish a value opinion, negotiations of purchase agreements, negotiations of repairs, and every other nuance to the closing table.
MY REALTOR PLEDGE
It is important that you, as a new Client, understand agency, Agents roles, and the duties of Realtors® representing Buyers and Sellers, and the duties, commitment, and best practice Buyers and Sellers owe to their respective Agents. Please read and discuss the Realtor® Pledge with your Crane Realtors® agent.
- I understand, as a Buyer Client, have been explained and understand agency, Agents roles, and have signed the Consumer Guide to Agency Relationships.
- I understand, as a Buyer Client, my Agent receives compensation thru the offering of the Listing Brokers agreement with the Seller for all MLS listed properties and I do not pay my Agent. I understand, as a Buyer Client, unless in Dual Agency situations, my Agent does not represent the Seller nor Seller’s Agent even with Seller’s paying compensation.
- I understand, as a Buyer Client, any information discussed between myself and my Agent is considered confidential. I understand, as a Buyer Client, my Agent will work to navigate me through the purchasing process to obtain the best and most favorable outcome for my individual circumstances.
- I understand, as a Buyer Client, it is best practice to schedule any and all showings of properties I would like to see through my Agent no matter where they may have been found.
- I understand, as a Buyer Client, it is best practice to communicate all questions of every property of interest through my Agent to receive answers of concerns, features, and any other information wanted.
- I understand, as a Buyer Client, it is best practice to notify other Agents whom I may come into contact with immediately that I have an agent who represents me. With this said they should not ask any questions which could potentially provide confidential information that may put you at any disadvantage of bargaining and negotiating any purchase agreements. Be sure you do not divulge anything that could compromise your bargaining power. Agents should initiate this conversation immediately upon communication but many unfortunately do not.
- I understand, as a Buyer Client, my Agent spends considerable time, energy, and monies to assist me in my search for homes and is dependent upon me, as a Buyer, to maintain these commitments from first contact to close. Purchasing a home can be challenging at times, may have many highs and lows, all offers may not be accepted, but be assured my Agent will be with me every step of the way and provide guidance through the entire process from first contact to the closing table and beyond.