Obtain a KY Real Estate License
Learn how to become a KY licensed real estate salesperson. We discuss steps to obtain your KY real estate license, pre-licensing courses and exams, FBI background check, state exam, applying for your state license, post licensing education requirements, and finally affiliating with a KY principal broker.
Links as they appear in the video above.
- KY Real Estate Commission Website - New Applicants
- KY Real Estate Commission Website - State Approved Education Providers (be sure to toggle course type on page)
- CE Shop - KY Pre-Licensing Education Demonstrated
- FBI Background Check
- KY Real Estate Commission Website - State Exam
- KY Real Estate Commission Website - Post Licensing Education Requirements
Additionally, after you complete the steps above, you'll likely need to join a Board of Realtors® in your area. Discuss with your broker of intent, the local board and additional fees that will be incurred.