Henry County, KY - Homes For Sale
About Henry County Kentucky
Henry County was founded in 1798 from land incorporated by nearby Shelby County and is home to around 15,416 people, according to the 2010 Census. Named for Patrick Henry, former Governor of Virginia famous for the line “Give me liberty or give me death.”, Henry County has a very active Historical Society. The land is packed with green spaces and takes pride in their newly developed Harry Hill Park. The park has a brand new 4-H building, host to the Henry County fair, and the Moore-Prewitt Agriculture arena. The parks recent renovations also allowed for the New Recreational and Services Park, which includes an all-access playground, various sports fields and courts, and multiple any-season green spaces.
Be sure to check out the Henry County Zip Code Search Page and the Henry County Subdivision Search Page to further explore homes for sale in Henry County. You can also search Henry County land for sale here and search pending land sales in Henry County here and search sold Henry County land here.
Henry County Informative Links:
- Henry County PVA - Property Value Administrator, search sales and property transfers, GIS maps of properties, review assessments.
- Henry County Online Records Search - Find deeds, plats, mortgages, and other recorded items.
- Henry County Clerks Office - Auto & boat licensing, legal documentation, property liens, marriage licenses, voter registering, and drivers licensing.
- Henry County Sheriff - Find your tax bills and apply for homestead and disability exemptions.
- Henry County Planning And Zoning - Land use agency responsible for oversight of development activity, implementation and compliance of regulations, and oversees permissible land uses.
- Henry County Public Schools - Learn about the Henry County KY school district.
- FEMA Floodplain Determination - Confirm floodplain information for particular property addresses.
- Health Department - Septic system information for Henry County, KY.
- Henry County Parks - Learn about the park system, community centers, arts, and other attractions.
- KY State Police - Search the State sex offender registry and cross-reference registered offender residences via maps.
Homes, Condos, And Farms For Sale In Henry County
The following are Henry County homes, condos, and farms currently for sale from the MLS. This is a complete list of Realtor® Listings associated with the Greater Louisville Board of Realtors®. The homes with "Under Contract" markings indicate the sellers have accepted a contract but are still willing to show the home for back-up offers. Learn why it can be advantageous to view these homes and more about back-up offers here. Please be sure to use the "Ask A Question" and "Request A Showing" features on the detail pages to get answers to any questions about these properties and to schedule your personal showing.
Pending Home, Condo, And Farm Sales In Henry County, KY
Below are pending home sales in Henry County. These properties have accepted contracts that are moving through contract contingencies toward closing. There is potential that these homes fail to close for various reasons including failing to move beyond the inspection period, buyer financing failure, and much more. We at Crane Realtors® suggest you consider reaching out to us to gauge the status of the current contract. There may be the chance you can negotiate a back-up offer with the seller and become the priority offer if the current contract were to fail. Many brokerages have low success rates of closing sales due to improper planning and qualification of buyers. Call Crane Realtors® for more information on being a potential back-up offer. Missing out on new listings and the chance to purchase homes because you aren't getting notifications or visits scheduled timely? Call Crane Realtors® to learn how we can get your foot in the door first by providing you with the fastest notifications!
Homes, Condos, And Farms Sold In Henry County, KY
The following are Henry County homes, condos, and farms which have sold, derived from the MLS, in last 12 months. We provide this information so you can get a snapshot of real estate values. If you are considering selling your Henry County real estate it is important to get a value based solely on the aspects of your home, farm, or land adjusted to recent similar sales. In order to do this we must visit your property. When we visit we will, if applicable, measure your home, note all the features and finishes, discuss improvements, and collect all necessary details of your property. We then take this information and compare, analyze, and line adjust the values of the differences of your home or land and other sold homes or land similar in order to get a current market value. It is a disservice to give a value without completing these steps. If an agent provides you a value estimate or suggested list price without completing a detailed analysis, you are receiving poor and inferior service, and could be setting yourself up for failure or risking losing thousands to tens of thousands of dollars in resale value. So again, if you have a property to sell in Henry County, it is best to get a personalized, professional, in person value opinion by one of our real estate specialists which is tailored to your property. Call Crane Realtors® at 502-592-7868 or fill out the form at the bottom of the page to get started on selling your property in Henry County Kentucky.