Clark County, IN - Homes For Sale
Clark County, IN - Indiana Real Estate
About Clark County Indiana
Clark County, IN was created in 1792 and named for war hero George Rogers Clarke, Clark county holds a 35,613-person population and a rich history. The county was originally a place where wharfs for flatboats were built, and the county was once named Bourbon County when it belonged to Virginia. Clark county was host to European settlements as early as 1753. The Lower Howard’s Creek area of the county was settled by Captain William Bush and 40 Baptists in 1775. In 1790 they built the County Church which was a landmark of the county and stood until the 20th century.
Be sure to check out the Clark County Zip Code Search Page and the Clark County Subdivision Search Page to further explore homes for sale in Clark County. You can also search Clark County land for sale here and search Clark County commercial properties for sale here.
The team at Crane Realtors® is ready to help you with your home sale or purchase! For exceptional and professional service be sure to call the team at Crane Realtors®.
Clark County Informative Links:
- Clark County Assessor - On the Assessor site you can search sales and property transfers, GIS maps of properties, review assessments, and more.
- Learn About Indiana Real Estate Tax Deductions - Find and learn what you can apply for to reduce the assessed value of your real estate to lessen the tax burden. Here is guide to understanding your tax bill and here is the tax estimator calculator.
- Clark County Clerks Office - Search court records, marriage records, jury duty status, register to vote, find elections results and more.
- Clark County Sheriff - Protects and informs the Clark County community and jointly assist in maintaining the Sex And Violent Offender Registry (SVOR).
- Sex Offender Registry OffernderWatch® - Search the sex offender registry and cross-reference registered offender residences via maps, be sure to review their disclaimer.
- Clark County Planning And Zoning - Planning and zoning is the land use agency responsible for oversight of development activity, implementation and compliance of regulations, and oversees permissible land uses and zoning.
- Clark County GIS - GIS maps of Clark County Indiana, search sales, see approximate boundary lines and lot dimensions, view property report cards, find zoning designation for a parcel, and tax bill information.
- Clark County Schools - Learn about the Clark County school district, enrollment, and more.
- FEMA Floodplain Determination - Search and confirm floodplain information for particular property addresses.
- Bureau Of Motor Vehicles (BMV) - The BMV is responsible for issuing drivers licenses, renewals, duplicates, and more.
- Health Department - Here you can find septic system information, permitting, and more.
- Meth Labs Identified - Find identified meth lab sites on the state sponsored site.
- Clark County Parks - Learn about the park system, community centers, and sign up for sports leagues.
Homes, Condos, And Farms For Sale In Clark County
The following are Clark County homes, condos, and farms currently for sale from the MLS. This is a complete list of Realtor® Listings associated with the Southern Indiana Realtors® Association (SIRA). Please be sure to use the "Ask A Question" and "Request A Showing" features on the detail pages to get answers to any questions about these properties and to schedule your personal showing.
- All Listings
- Under $50,000
- $50,000 - $75,000
- $75,000 - $100,000
- $100,000 - $125,000
- $125,000 - $150,000
- $150,000 - $175,000
- $175,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $225,000
- $225,000 - $250,000
- $250,000 - $275,000
- $275,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $325,000
- $325,000 - $350,000
- $350,000 - $375,000
- $375,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $425,000
- $425,000 - $450,000
- $450,000 - $475,000
- $475,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $550,000
- $550,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $650,000
- $650,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $750,000
- $750,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $850,000
- $850,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $950,000
- $950,000 - $1,000,000
- $1,000,000 - $1,050,000
- $1,050,000 - $1,100,000
- $1,100,000 - $1,150,000
- $1,150,000 - $1,200,000
- Over $1,200,000
Beautiful home in highly sought after Champions Pointe golf and recreation community! This 3bed 2full bath, craftsman style home boasts over...